Exquisite Mid-Century Modern Architecture nestled hilltop high on a quiet cul-de-sac street in the prestigious Friendly Hills neighborhood of Whittier. This location affords a smooth commute between Orange & Los Angeles Counties & is just over the hill from San Gabriel Valley. Yours to be enjoyed are city lights and coastal views from Saddleback Mountain to the South Bay including the entire expanse of Catalina Island and Palos Verdes Peninsula. Share special moments with friends and family beside the lagoon swimming pool offering a pond & cascading waterfall, playing games on the sport court or hanging out on the roof-top deck of the detached GUEST HOUSE that features a bar, walk-in closet, bathroom & private garden. The Master Suite is to-die-for gorgeous with a sitting room with city lights view, library, 2 massive walk-in closets and spacious private bathroom. This home has been recently restored with integrity & care including the addition of a new roof on the house & guest house, smooth plaster ceilings, all new interior paint and carpeting, polished original Terrazzo flooring, marble bathroom counters, granite kitchen counters, operational irrigation system to manicured grounds and extensive Japanese gardens. Revel in gallery sized rooms with floor to ceiling windows, formal dining room, formal living room with Travertine slab fireplace, family room with Kiva-style fireplace and open concept kitchen. Note the over-sized 2-car garage & significant guest parking.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
3,888 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Whittier Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Foyer, Guest Room, Library, Sound/Recording Studio
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Roof Top Deck
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Ocean, Panoramic, Pool View, Coastline View, Catalina Island View, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Sport Court. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Pond.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)